The Lyte range of industrial stepladders is one of the most popular in the UK and is used used frequently across many sectors.
Certified to Class 1, the ESS range of Lyte step ladders feature a unique strengthening beam which is incorporated into non-slip treads. It is fitted with rubber feet for stability. Its aluminium side arms prevent it slipping and twisting as there are no tapes of arms to break. The step ladder is lightweight and easy to transport when your on the move! This range of step ladders feature an aluminium top instead of a tool tray. The item pictured is the ESS6 (6 tread version).
- BS2037 Class 1
- Rigid box section back legs with additional cross braces & K-straps for increased strength & stability
- Double riveted non-slip treads guarantees additional safety, comfort and longer life
- Heavy duty aluminium side arms for increased stability which prevents twisting
- Light weight and easy to transport
- Handrails available as an optional extra
- Unique strengthening beam incorporated into non-slip treads
- Handrails can be fitted at an additional charge of £20
- Single handrails can be fitted on either the left or right side for an additional £15
- Please note, it can take additional time for the handrails to be fitted
- Please call if you require handrails to fitted
Delivery will be 5-7 working days on this item
Please note that the platform is classed as a tread.