This new range of fiberglass step ladders are certified to EN131-2. They are non-conductive at 30,000 volts.
With the new EN131-2 specification, the Lyte NGFH ensures improved stability, durability and safety as well as reduced risk and the ability to withstand heavy forces. This is possible through a change to dimensions, improved safety testing and a new stabiliser bar.
EN131-2 is the new revised European standard covering all types of portable step, extending and combinations ladders. However, the changes conflict with the current BS2037 British Standards, which therefore must be withdrawn.
- Certified to EN131-2 (Professional) standards
- Non-Conductive to 30,000 Volts
- Slip resistant treads & feet
- Integral tool tray
- Outside side locks prevent pinching
- Treads are double riveted for extra strength
- Braces for extra rigidity
Please note that the platform is classed as a tread.