This superior three section domestic extension ladder is suitable for all of your DIY and outdoor jobs. The ladder comes manufactured with D-shaped rungs to give greater comfort.
What makes this ladder really special is the fact that it features strong, yet lightweight box section stiles for greater rigidity. It comes manufactured with non-slip feet that are riveted in place. Available in 2 or 3 sections.
With the new EN131-2 specification, the Lyte NBD ensures improved stability, durability and safety as well as reduced risk and the ability to withstand heavy forces. This is possible through a change to dimensions, improved safety testing and a new stabiliser bar.
EN131-2 is the new revised European standard covering all types of portable step, extending and combinations ladders. However, the changes conflict with the current BS2037 British Standards, which therefore must be withdrawn.
Lyte are re-engineering and re-testing their ladders to ensure they all meet and pass the new standard. There will be dimensional changes that effect ladders, which are designed to improve stability as well as changes to testing, for increased strength and for product stability.
- Certified to the newly introduced EN131-2 Professional Standard
- Large Comfortable "D" Shaped Rungs
- Rigid wide, box section stiles
- Red, non-slip feet riveted in place
- Comprehensive variety of sizes
- Extruded hooks and guide Brackets provide extra safety
- The sections can be taken apart and used separately
Depth of ladder front to back is 190mm