The Lyte range of industrial stepladders is one of the most popular in the UK and is used used frequently across many sectors.
The ESP range of Lyte step ladders are by far one of our best selling step ladders! Features include a unique strengthening beam that is incorporated into non-slip treads. Rubber feet have been fitted for added stability. The step ladder is easy to transport and is lightweight. This range of step ladders feature an aluminium top instead of a tool tray. The item pictured is the ESP6 (6 tread version).
- Certified to EN131-2 Professional certification, Rigid box section back legs with additional cross braces & K-straps for increased strength & stability
- Double riveted non-slip treads guarantees additional safety, comfort and longer life
- Heavy duty aluminium side arms for increased stability which prevents twisting
- Light weight and easy to carry
- Handrails available as an optional extra
- Unique strengthening beam incorporated into non-slip treads
- Handrails can be fitted at an additional charge of £30
- Single handrails can be fitted on either the left or right side for an additional £15
- Please note, it can take additional time for the handrails to be fitted
- Please call if you require handrails to fitted